Remote, favourite+other questions

esperado

First, i want to say that i had tested quite all the Htpc progs. My first reaction about DVBViewer is simple:

Wow, a htpc prog that is working !

I had uninstaled quite all the others.

-First question: i use a double screen config. (Nvidia drivers) with a Nvidia Geforce FX5900Xt graphic card. (tnt 300I Pinnacle tv card)

The main screen is a lcd with apps and where DVBViewer is in a window.

The second one (crt) is to show vmr9/overlay in full screen. With overlay everything is ok. With VMR9, if an other window cover the DVBViewer window, the full screen show an image cut in two parts. DVBViewer is not the only prog with such a behavior, but i have two progs (Original pinnacle mediacenter soft, and Pouchain tv) witch are perfect about this prob even if the prog is minimised on the first one and an other app full screen.

Anyway to manage this prob (overlay give not a so beautiful image and no OSD) ?

-Second question. I have not found a way to organise channels in the order i want( they are numbered in the order the fetch had found them). So i use "favourite" to get my channels on with my Pinnacle remote sending short keys to DVBViewer. Unfortunatly, the input options seems to allow only the first 10 inputs, and noway to repeat keys in order to get 10 -> 20 channels.

Any solution ? (BTW, the inputs are numbered from 0 to 9. It would be better to have them from 1 to 10, not a big deal.)

-Any way to show the analog composite inputs of my TNTcard in DVBViewer ?

-On the beta release i use, the weather in osd dont show nothing when selected. I realy don't care, but i would like to know what i am doing wrong ? Some plugin to add ?

-Last question, can somebody explain to me how works EPG in DBviewer ? Did-it takes his infos via internet on a commercial site like XMLTV does ? Did it use some infos from terrestrial streams ?

Thanks in advance for your answears and, realy, congratulations for the dev(s) of this prog, the best i have found with pouchaintv. (all others are so buggy !) I do not have regrets about my poor 15 euros ;-) Apologize for my English, poor too.

Edited by esperado