One of your favourite program is starting now

esperado

Just a dream. You select Programs/Series you like in EPG, and you can mark-it as "Important".

If it happens one of those "Important" program (ex: an episode of "###### in the city ;-) start on one channel (according to epg), an optionnal pop-up says to you in osd: "An episode of '###### in the city' starts on the channel XXXX. Would you like to zap on it now ?".

(No, i'm not in love with gessika Parker ;-)

If there's a language file we could even do a translation in french...

(Thanks for the tip.)

There is not, unfortunatly, as far i can see. Tried to see if there is some entries in ressources of the two binaries... not.

Last: Direct hack of the binaries with an exa-editor, will see how it is to-morrow. My prob, i do not understand a single german word ;-).

But, better, would be at least an english version, if the dev agree. (And want his nice plugin to have a big succes). Please. With or without a language file.

There is so few entries, it would be not a titan work.

Thanks again.

Hallo,

Please. With or without a language file.

There is so few entries, it would be not a titan work.

here can you see what the programmer Rayman say about multilanguage.

:)