weather don't work

esperado

Nothing happens when i click on the OSD menu. Nothing found in help.

I have deownloaded images, but no readme about installation neither.

Someone can help me ? (All plugin helps are in german when i seach the board)

Thanks.

Well, we fear it may be too big, because not everybody has DSL.

Well, the prog can't test if the files exists and, else, ask for automaticaly download them (my two cents)?

Because, as you can see, the new user just not understand why this is not working, and find nothing in help or configuration about.

Guest Lars_MQ
ask for automaticaly download them (my two cents)?

We had several internal discussions about this, but it's not decided how we handle this. There are some thoughts about a download mechanism for skins, additional images and so on, but atm we're working on the beta to give you all the next stable release, so there is no time to implement this.

but atm we're working on the beta to give you all the next stable release,

Don't you know ? your beta is more stable than all tv/tnt programs i've tested !

And i have tested near all. And the less cpu consuming of all too.

I was working in a software compagny developping media monitoring solutions, and, as a dev myself, i know how it is difficult to reach such results with direct show sdk. Congratulation again.

My remarks was just to help-you to be perfect. The only difficulties i have met with DVBViewer are this prob, and the miss of instructions and details in English with addons and plugins.

May-be, waiting you decide what to do, just to add a link in the settings/options/weather window. Something like:

If you want to use the weather feature, please, download images from (link)here.

There is room enough for that.

Just my two cents.

Thanks again, all of you, for your talent and generosity.