How to purchase DVBViewer

gabier

Hello,

I did read the sticky post called "Purchasing the full version"

I paid by Paypal and received an acknowledgement.

1) I did not receive anything else, especially no password from DVBViewer. Is it the Paypal password ? Or the password I use to login in the forum/board ?

2) I did not find any "Service Center" in the DVBViewer home page.

I am afraid this post is out of date. :bye:

Anybody could tell me how I can download the full version that I have paid for ?

Gabier

As soon as the transfer has been acknowledged, a password will be sent to you by e-mail.

Everything is said, I think.

Lars,

Sorry if I was a little impatient. I received the password and the address where to go about an hour later. Maybe you should not write "as soon as". It is a bit misleading. At least it was for me.

Thank you

Gabier

As soon as the transfer has been acknowledged, a password will be sent to you by e-mail.

Everything is said, I think.

Lars,

Sorry if I was a little impatient. I received the password and the address where to go about an hour later. Maybe you should not write "as soon as". It is a bit misleading. At least it was for me.

Thank you

Gabier

Well, I'm still waiting over 8 hours after having paid via Paypal, but I guess I'll have to keep waiting a little while longer ;)