Been waiting one whole day...

Zyknyp

I bought DVBViewer yesterday morning at 10.00 AM CET via Paypal: Paypal has confirmed soon after to me via email that the transaction was indeed successful. From what I've read the Paypal acknowledgement of transaction is almost immediate, but 24h later I'm still waiting to receive the e-mail with the password for the members section: I wonder if something went wrong at some point (already checked that my name doesn't appear in Lost&Found page).

Sometimes the devs are very busy. And this weekend...

I received my password afetr 3 days...

mfg Steffen

But Paypal is often more faster than normal banking...

You should wait for today, i'm shure you will receive today a e-mail ;)

Have fun with this great prog!!! :P

mfg Steffen

If you think you've waited far too long, just drop an email to hackbart (email address in lost&found page, if you don't already know) explaining briefly who you are, how you paid for DVBvewer, with some evidence of the payment you made. He'll report promptly back to you (he did with me).

Be sure that you haven't got anti-Spam filters that may prevent you from recieving his emails...

Edited by Zyknyp
If you think you've waited far too long, just drop an email to hackbart (email address in lost&found page, if you don't already know) explaining briefly who you are, how you paid for DVBvewer, with some evidence of the payment you made. He'll report promptly back to you (he did with me).

Be sure that you haven't got anti-Spam filters that may prevent you from recieving his emails...

Thanks for the advice.

I'm gonna write an email :oops:

Edited by Silenius