Hello All

GingerMac

I've just purchased the Pro version (I think/hope).

I cannot get any channels, all I seem to see is Satellite stuff.

I'm not a complete numpty with computers but I'm totally lost.

I have a Hauppauge Nova T PCI (909/90002).

Any help would be mcuh appreciated.

Thank You.

Guest Lars_MQ

You don't have the card selected in options-> directX.

And additionally you should set the video and audio decoders on the same optionpage to a fixed decoder (maybe the cyberlink).

BTW You have to use the BDA drivers for your card.

Thank you Lars, got some channels to show up now in the list.

How can i specify the BDA drivers please?

After that's sorted out will I be able to see something on the screen?

Thank You,

Jan.

Well it found some channels, had a picture for most of them now I don't get any picture.

Is there a way of mapping the channels to the equivalent on our Freeview channels please?

Is there an easy way to change channels other than endless clicks through the channel menu and so on?

On the schedule page it has channel # but it always says 0 even though on the line for a scheduled recording it says ITV1, I'm confused.

Thank You.

Is there an easy way to change channels other than endless clicks through the channel menu and so on?

You can just type the number of the channel using your keyboard (DVBViewer window must have the focus or be full screen). For instance if you type 12 it will go to channel 12 :(

If you've a remote it works the same...

Is there a way of mapping the channels to the equivalent on our Freeview channels please?

right click / Channellist editor . Then you can just move channels in the order you want by dragging them up or down.

You can also create favorites.

So far your suggestions aren't working, for me anyway!

I've not even got a picture at the moment but I did manage to record a BBC 1 programme earlier today when I did have a picture.

I thought I'd moved the programmes up and down yesterday but today they seem to have reverted and mean nothing to me.

I had used WinTV2000 for my Nova T but I wanted an EPG which is why I paid for this program. Some of the slots on the EPG are blank on our common channels!

I wish I could right click and say record.

I find the program very complicated and all the help stuff seems to be for satellite cards/systems.

All help much appreciated.

Thank You.

Edited by GingerMac

I boot up the PC, click on the DVBViewer link and get a blank box except for a little box at the bottom which says a channel and what programme should be on and no sound. This has to be the most difficult program I've ever come across.

Maybe I've been spoilt by the use of WinTV2000, when I start that up the last channel I watched is there on the screen.

Can I remove channels from the channel list that don't apply to this country?

Thank you, All help appreciated.

This program seems so disjointed and illogical I can't get my head around it.

No picture, no sound, I do get the channel ID pop up in the corner.

EPG information has completely disappeared. I've not done anything other than fire it up from the shortcut.

Please help.

Guest Lars_MQ

ok, please post once again a new support zip.

And stop bitching around. Instead you should try to cooperate, that means giving feedback if you followed the instructions you were given and what the outcome is. :wub:

Oh, and please stop trying everything at once, just concentrate on one thing at a time...

Excuse me but I'm not bitching just stating a fact.

I did follow the instructions but nothing helped, I did write that previously.

I'll go and do the support.zip thing again.

Edited to add the support.zip

Thank you.

support.zip

Edited by GingerMac