No Audio

cheezey

Hey, I've just purchased and installed DVBViewer and am using it with 2 DVB-T sources (Hauppage NOVA-T 90002 and a Freecom DVB-T USB stick - using the Yakuma BDA drivers) I can get DVBViewer to scan and find all channels with both of these but when viewing I don't get any audio. I tried using all available audio codecs installed but the S I L E N C E is deafening.

Anyone seen this before or can help at all?

Cheers

Area: DVBViewer Program

DVBViewer Version: 3.5.0.1

Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)

.NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727

DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c)

Audio Codec: NVIDIA Audio Decoder

Video Codec: NVIDIA Video Decoder

CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 2800+

Memory: 511 MB

Motherboard: MS-6796 (MICRO-STAR INTERNATIONAL CO., LTD)

TV Card Model: Hauppage NOVA-T MCE (90002)

TV Card Type: DVB-T

TV Card Driver: 2.106.23151.0

Video Card Model: Sapphire Radeon 9600 Atlantis (128 MB)

Video Card Driver: 8.203.0.0

Video Card Resolution: 1280x768

Video Render Type: VMR9

Audio Card Model: NVIDIA® nForce Audio

Audio Card Driver: 6.14.366.0

Synopsis:: I get no audio, I have tried all available codecs. I have also tried with a Freecom DVB-T USB stick and get the same, the video is fine but there is no audio. Adio is being recieved, you can see it in the stream properties, but it's not getting played.

support.zip

Guest Lars_MQ

Solution: Try another audio decoder in Options -> DirectX. Or disable Use Audiocallback on the same page, the nvidia thingy doesn't work with it (but all others do).

Solution: Try another audio decoder in Options -> DirectX. Or disable Use Audiocallback on the same page, the nvidia thingy doesn't work with it (but all others do).

As from my previous post I have tried all available audio codec and I have the same problem with all. Interestingly I downloaded and used DVBViewer GE and the audio is fine with that!

Anything else I can do to diagnose this problem?

Guest Lars_MQ

you could run the DVBViewer with the -debug commandline and post the resulting debug.log. so we can verify that there are no directx conflicts.