Is anybody getting wc matches live on BBC 1 CI?

mark1832

Hi there,

I tried in other forums but no way i am getting bbc hd...please help..

My pc spec are p4 3g,1 giga of ram, ati 9250 256 ram agp8x.

basically i downloaded 3 software from dbviewer website after paying their 19 usd.

with the main application 3.5 version about 6 mega you can run the program but when you go to channel list you cannot scan astra 28.2 so you are stuck on 13 and 19.2 satellites.

If you get GE there is the main application again and the **update** with the update you get an english version but again you cannot scan and with the main ge you get a german program where i can see BBC 1 CI at 10847 on astra 28.2 but black screen and no sound after an error***cannot render media file/output pin error...error 0x80004002 unknown error code***

I have the h264 code ticked in the directs show box, use one cpu only and set to high.

What i am doing wrong?

Please reply if you can on marcello.passerini@bt.com and cc to m.passerini@btinternet.com so that i can send you some screen shots

Please help all i need is to watch the incredible quality of hd ( even if i will not get all the frames due to my cpu and agp card ) on my sagem and you are my last hope

Thanks

Hallo,

with the main ge you get a german program

please delete the file Deutsch.lng in DVBViewer GE 2\Language folder, then you have an english version.

:arrow:

Edited by hdv

I have a setup almost identical to yours and get to watch HD at about 24fps.

Ensure you untick the setting "Use only one CPU".

This made a huge difference for me.

I have a setup almost identical to yours and get to watch HD at about 24fps.

Ensure you untick the setting "Use only one CPU".

This made a huge difference for me.

Hi Steve,

What HD channels are you watching at 24 fps?

BBC HD is a pain in the neck because broadcast with fpass protocoll which should be covered by coreavc 1.1 version...

in my case it freeze and make dvbviever not responding while with powerdvd7 codec i does not freeze but only 5 fps hence unwatchable.

I am sure if i point my dish to hotbird or astra19.2 i will watch them but the real problem is BBC HD on Astra 2D @ 29.2...at the moment they are broadcasting WC and Wimbledon and is free.

Please let me know if you can get BBC HD?

I bought an Nvidia 6600gt and tomorrow i will see if i get any better but in the meantime please try to find the time to answer above.

Ciao!