Problems playing back video recorded on older version

james

Hi there,

I've searched and can't seem to find the answer, so I apologise if this has been answered before.

On my PC I have some video recorded with the version of DVBViewer that came with my SkyStar2 card a few years ago. I can't find the CD to reinstall the application, and the two versions I downloaded since I lost my HDD don't play the video back.

I don't have the version numbers to hand, but one doesn't show anything at all, and another shows the video, but squashed in to about 50% of the window size, pixellates after a few seconds and forwards to a few mins before the end of the video.

Anyway... I found a version on my work machine that is 1.9.7.208 (I think) and this works perfectly. Is there anywhere to download this version, as I don't have the installer for it.

Many thanks

Edited by james

Ok, the version that won't play the video at all is 1.0.0.2.

The one that does play it, but only at 50% width and skips most of the video is 4.4.0.209.

I think all I need is 1.9.7.208, all versions seem to be able to use the card just as well.

Many thanks if there's any ideas? :bye: