OSD - Channels: program info popup window

mlehtola

Hi,

when using OSD and selecting "Channels" from there I often use the nice popup info window to read what certain program is all about (selecting channel and then the program from the right). However, the info text is:

1) ok, if it's short

2) cut (not all text is shown) and repeated if it's long

or...if you are lucky (when text lenght is "right")

3) just repeated

I'm in Finland...don't know if there is differences between countries how long the text can be. Can this be fixed by the users or is it build inside the DVBV?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lars_MQ

Jupp. This may be. that's normal. This was changed cause of the constant whining of some users, who watch channels which can not transmit the epg in a normal way. If it's doubled, that means there is no text in the description. and because above mentioned user where really annoying about this thing it will not be changed back. so live with it.

Ok, thanks. No problem to live with it. I guess we have this common way to handle things here in Finland - the way that nobody else is using (alcohol, car taxes, epg etc.) :-)

Edited by mlehtola