New Skin :)

hackbart

• 2 weeks later...

...for me it seems like "check-box.png" and "check-boxNF.png" has been mixed up. Right now, "check-boxNF.png" is the one with the check.

And another thing: I experience problems when in myVideos (also in myMusic) and try different modes; listview/small icons/large icons. For me they behave different in the aspect of moving focus to a folders/videos. When using small icons or large icons, i press left to move focus from [listview/small icons/large icons] to the files. When using listview, I can't get focus to move to the files at all.

-Something strange or is it just me (or both :bye: )?

/Ola

Edited by olax

Hi,

very nice skin, but with two major issues for me:

- navigating to the media files through cursor keys is quite annoying :(

- the (VERY SMALL) video window seems to be positioned without accounting for the overscan settings

Would be great if you find a better way for both!

Anyway, keep the good work up!

WBR

Markymark

• 6 months later...

hmm, wo gibts denn den fix, den ich oben angesprochen habe??

edit: hab office installiert und nun funzen sowohl schriftart als auch abstände ohne probleme!

Edited by darky
  • 4 months later...

The Default Skin is very cool; I like it a lot :bye:

Is the latest default skin version 1.1 or 1.0? The Member's Area lists "New Default" as 1.1, but the skin itself (in HTPC mode) displays 1.0.

dvbvskinverps0.jpg

The image file names for the default OSD skin in the latest DVBViewer (3.8.0.0) have dates in Dec 2006, so I assume it's the latest skin version in there.

Cheers :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi,

I've tried the file from 29.08. that's the only one I can find.

Isn't that file right?

Thank you :original:

How do you install those skins???

I have downloaded 04_blackmoon(english)1.0.zip, extracted it to finally have this file "blackmoon(english)1.0.skin"..... but then i'm lost.

How do you install those skins???

I have downloaded 04_blackmoon(english)1.0.zip, extracted it to finally have this file "blackmoon(english)1.0.skin"..... but then i'm lost.

Just put that into DVBViewer/skins folder and select the skin from setting/apperance. But that is not OSD skin like default skin above
and select the skin from setting/apperance.

Right this is not osd skin but it's beautiful, thanks for the tip.

• 1 month later...
The new OSD-Skin looks awesome.

Some things looking ugly to me:

1) The already mentioned program-preview window in the top right corner in most of the skins is just too small. Let it grow a bit.

2) What about putting the clock into the design-concept? ;-) Maybe an analog clock will look nice in the top middle of the screen (e.g. Windows Vista-Style-like ... rrrrRRRRRR :rolleyes: )

keep going ...

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...