DVBViewer GE 2.0.1.10 Test and TT dvbs2

fedmond31

to Griga

some points:

i have eventually swapped my old SS2 for new DVB-S2, its working very well but i noticed:

(hardware = Pentium D805 / GF 6600 Gt video)

ON H264 (BBC HD) with the SS2 it was better with coreavc than cyberlink : more fluid for the same high cpu usage high 75/85%

with the dvb-S2 its better with cyberlink and cpu usage came down to 50/55 whereas coreavc remains at 80+

The channel list takes quite a long time to appear after request with new card/new DVBV-GE

it was almost instant with SS2/DVBV-GE 2_0_1

Finally , is there a "trick" to start DVBV-GE on no Channel/standby as opposed to last channel default ?

( i might be blind?)

Thanks again for your brillant work which made the card to work at first try !!

Have you added a lot of channels?

thanks a lot ,definitly yes, ive made first clean install, then deleted all the preinstalled channels then did full

HB, Astra 1&2 scans.

if its slow because of too many channels, im afraid i will have to trim it down ??

DVBViewer GE uses the standard Windows treeview component, that is quite slow (will be replaced by a better one ASAP). So it is recommendable to delete all useless channels, particularly encrypted channels, resp. exclude them beforehand when performing a full scan. Nevertheless a complete Astra & Hotbird list should not cause a real annoying delay.

DVBViewer GE uses the standard Windows treeview component, that is quite slow (will be replaced by a better one ASAP). So it is recommendable to delete all useless channels, particularly encrypted channels, resp. exclude them beforehand when performing a full scan. Nevertheless a complete Astra & Hotbird list should not cause a real annoying delay.

thanks i shall delete some and see difference.