Recordings not updated to Show Recordings OSD

muumio

Hi,

Have been browsing thru forums and manuals for while without solution. Maybe you could help.

I have a problem with video recording. Or rather with playback of recorded TV programs. Playback itself works pretty much ok (exept some ocassoional drops Im trying to get rid of by tuning filter graph and other settings), but recordings database does not.

I have assigned remote button for "OSD - Show Recordings" (8196). Extremely handy btw:)

When trying to playback (succesfull) recordings thru OSD, none of the recordings on the hardisk is visible at the OSD display (just empty Recordings OSD shown).

When I started the use of DVBViewer, some of the recordings were visible thru Recodgings OSD but since deletion of last visible one, list is empty.

There is six recodings in the defined recodings folder (F:/Media/DigiTV). Same path is configured to Video Recorder Plugin and DVBViewer settings dialog.

All of the recodings have been made by using Video Recoder pluging v3.3 eiher by scheduling or by pressing Record button.

I have tried to update, compress and remove orphans functions from settings->recorder->database menu without success.

Video Recorder Plugin 3.3 used for recordings.

setup.xml and support.zip attached.

setup.xml

support.zip

Guest Lars_MQ

Do not use the videorcorder plugin and it will work. Only recordings with the internal DVBViewer recording engine are in the recording database. There is normally no need for the vidrec in the pro (except you like to tinker with PIDs.

• 3 months later...

Hello,

i have similar problem.

In my configuration there is only one recodings folder defined (E:/Recordings).

DVBViewer version is 3.5.0.100

Only plugins that i have, are (standard included plugins + mce2005)

When i am trying to record for example pressing Rec button (instant rec) then files apears in recordings folder but "OSD - Show Recordings" is empty.

I can watch these files by using "My Movies" but this is not so convenient.

NB! DVBViewer is configured to run as shell.

support.zip attached

support.zip

Edited by mcmatrix
Hello,

i have similar problem.

In my configuration there is only one recodings folder defined (E:/Recordings).

DVBViewer version is 3.5.0.100

Only plugins that i have, are (standard included plugins + mce2005)

When i am trying to record for example pressing Rec button (instant rec) then files apears in recordings folder but "OSD - Show Recordings" is empty.

I can watch these files by using "My Movies" but this is not so convenient.

NB! DVBViewer is configured to run as shell.

support.zip attached

support.zip

Ok, my case is closed.

I found out that problem was caused by some strange temp folder anomaly.

Now everything is working :)

Edited by mcmatrix