Position of subtitles & mask top edges of frames

Huge

Hi!

I just purchased DVBViewer and I really like the software because of its many features and easy usage. Nevertheless there are a couple of features that I'm missing.

At first, the position of DVB subtitles. It's ok when there's a 4:3 program airing, the subtitles take the same place as they take when they are attached to the pictures (some channels still do this in Finland). But when I'm watching a 16:9 program, the subtitles take the same place as they take in 4:3 program. So is there way to change the position of DVB subtitles? I've not found any option to this and I've not found any answer to this question by reading/searching from help, guide or this forum. E.g. in MyTheatre program, the subtitles are automatically positioned differently in 4:3 transmission and 16:9 transmission (the same way as they are positioned while attached to the picture). This really doesn't bother me while I'm watching tv from my computer monitor but if I'll ever use my tv screen (16:9) this can by quite annoying as the subtitles are not far from the bottom of the picture.

The second question that I have is about the top edges of frames of the tv transmission. There are a couple of tv channels in Finland that broadcast the kind of picture that has useless junk (some mess) on its top edges of frames. The program that I used to use for watching tv (TwinhanDTV) had an option for this issue. If DVBViewer doesn't have this feature, I think it's not hard to make. The top edges of the frames should be just covered with black.

I hope that my English is understandable since it's not perfect but don't hesitate to ask if there's something that you don't understand. I hope that these issues above would be at least noticed.