Werbung als PM

akapuma

Hallo,

ich habe heute folgende PM bekommen:

Dear Sister,

I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise.........I am Mrs. Roseline Cacar Umar a Regional Director with TRANS-GLOBE SECURITY LTD Lagos Nigeria....We had a foreign client (named ARCHITECT LEE HARRIS) a British Citizen who deposited a huge sum of money (US$10.5 Million United states Dollars Only) with our Company......Eventually, MR LEE HARRIS and his entire family were involved in a fatal bomb blast inccident,which unfortunately claimed their lives, in King cross London, sparing none......But, Since then we have not had any body coming for the claims as the Next of Kin.Architech Lee harris died on july 15 in the hospital in king cross at th age of 30.

However, A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in the Company.Now, having monitored this deposit for years now, and hence nobody has showed up as the Next of Kin for the past , I have removed the file to my private vault......And I solicit for your assistance to present you as the Next of Kin to the Deceased ....And All the necessary documents that back up the claim in the security company is with me.MAILTO: roseline_umar@yahoo.com

This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations will be handled by me. I therefore request you to confirm your interest by your turn message and I will furnish you with details.Your interest will be negotiable before we commence the operation.

God bless you and your family.

Best Regards,

Mrs Roseline Cacar Umar

Dies zur Info.

Gruß

akapuma

Die gute alte Nigeria Connection :( - erstaunlich, dass diese Form des Vorschuss-Betruges immer noch versucht wird. Inzwischen dürfte sie ja hinlänglich bekannt sein. Falls nicht:

http://www.nigeria-connection.de/

Dear Sister,

Offenbar hält der Schreiber / die Schreiberin akapuma für einen Frauennamen und spekuliert deshalb auf eine ausreichende Leichtgläubigkeit.