Picture in Picture

wheelie

I am using the latest DVBViewer Pro with my DVICO Dual Digital DVB-T Tuner and so far it is working perfectly. I can record 2 channels at once or record one channel and watch another.

The only difficulty is getting PIP to work. Can someone post a complete step by step please?

I can get the Preview to work as well as Mosaic but I don't seem to be able to change the channel of the Preview display.

I want to be able to watch Channel TEN in the main window and Channel SEVEN or NINE in the preview window but I can't. If I have channel TEN in the main window I can only display one of the other available channel TEN stations.

How do I change the cxhannel of the pre4view window without changing the main window?

Thanks

Hello,

in DVBViewer Pro you can watch only channels on the same mux/transponder.

have you PIP active, please select OSD-Blue for Help

in DVBViewer GE you can watch at same time from 2 transponders with 2 dvb-devices

here the translation of Google from the DVBViewer GE Manual: scroll to The Preview function

:)

Hello,

in DVBViewer Pro you can watch only channels on the same mux/transponder.

have you PIP active, please select OSD-Blue for Help

in DVBViewer GE you can watch at same time from 2 transponders with 2 dvb-devices

here the translation of Google from the DVBViewer GE Manual: scroll to The Preview function

:)

Many thanks. I might take a look at the GE version then.

cheers

Is there any way to make the Preview from DVBViewer GE work with DVBViewer Pro

No. But you may use DVBViewer GE *as* preview, since both application can run at the same time. They communicate in this case, so each app knows which device resp. tuner the other one is using.

Additionally you may configure DVBViewer GE in a way that it looks like a preview window. Use the "Hide All" and "Always on Top" options.

No. But you may use DVBViewer GE *as* preview, since both application can run at the same time. They communicate in this case, so each app knows which device resp. tuner the other one is using.

Additionally you may configure DVBViewer GE in a way that it looks like a preview window. Use the "Hide All" and "Always on Top" options.

excellent. Thanks for the tip.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

You can build your own Input command:

1. Options>Input
  2. Add Group
  3. select the new group
  4. Add (PIP)
  5. in the Actioneditor write 16395 (in 1) click on Add (2) (you can add more than one command)
  6. click OK
  7. click Learn select (PIP) press the button
  8. click Learn
  9. click Save

1.gif

By the 0 you find other possible commands.

Edited by Tjod