Dvbviewer Crashes

newera

Hi,

I have DVBViewer 3,2,680. My OS is MCE and DVBViewer frequently crashes especially when I change channels. I do not know whether there is an issue with MCE or whether there is another version that might solve this problem.

Thanks

So,

I have installed last version 3.5.0. Now I have another problem. Some of the channels audio is not being done corectly. Basically I just cannot understand the audio since it is like crackling and it is like being in fast forward. It is like having a problem in the audio codec but I do not thnk it is the case since I am using Nvida Audio Codec. Some of the channels also do not display correctly since they are like cracking (It's like the signal is not correct)

Now my setup is basically the following

Tuner - Hauppage NOVA-T USB2

DVBViewer 3.5

Edit: please read the Forum Rules

BTW the problem I tried other software and they all work (except ProgDVB) and I can get all channels but I want to use DVBViewer since I think this one got the best OSD and it is the fastest around and that is why I bought it.

I was wondering whether the BDA drivers are the problem since I got a similar problem in ProgDVB where I do not get all channels while when I connect the NOVA-T on the laptiop (having Windows XP) this problem does not occur.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Edited by newera

Thanks for the codecs I will download them.

By any chance do you know where I can get the latest BDA drivers because I have a feeling that the problem lie in these drivers.

Thanks

It seems that the Cyberlink PowerDVB solved the problem I had in one of the channels and even the audio. I will now check about the crashes and whether it will still crash.

I would appreciate if you still give me a site where I can download BDA drivers.

Thanks

I will now check about the crashes and whether it will still crash.
Try to remove all Plugins and put one by one back perhaps you detect on this way the problem.

Because of the BDA (Media Center) drivers take a look here.

Thanks for the reply,

I already have installed that drivers. However for no luck. After some time running DVBViewer now I am getting a blue screen in Windows when I am running DVBViewer with an error DRIVER_CORRUPTED_MMPOOL.

Thanks

Edited by newera