TOP-videotext

Helmet

Hello programming people,

so far as I know you have many stress with the new release of DVBViewer. By the way may be there comes a time and you are thinking "What additonally can be done now?"

So, if possible, to realize on digital videotext my proposal is an TOP-menu and colored buttons (red, green, yellow, blue) as additional features. Hopefully your todo list is not so long that you can handle it anyway.

All the best to you.

Guest hackbart

yes this is annoying if the DVBViewer stays on top and the teletext window "lies" behind - i promise to solve this whithin the next two releases.

The other thing is about the buttons, which one do you mean?

Christian

Hello guys,

at the 25 th text row internal the videotext window you should have four mouse sensetive colored (red, green, yellow, blue) file card fields. Each "buttom" should be combined with two fields, so that all four are placed in one row (the 25th). The meaning of the "keys" are transported with packet Y=24 on videotext. The number of characters used in the prompts is only limited by thew availability of 40 character codes in packets with Y=24. It shall only be displayed when the display row 24 flag bit in packet X/27/0 is set to 1.

What means this for the human user, or what can it expect?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For example: the 1 keys leds to the next page, the 2nd key leds to the next group, the 3rd key leads to the next block; and one key leads back to the last seen page.

Hopefully it will be not too complicated and it can be only an addition to the ordinary TOP videotext user interface with scroll down menu, which is more comfortable.

Question: Is it possible to have a direct access to subpages are indicated like 1/3 (page 1 of 3) in the videotext system?

Regards

Guest hackbart

ahh i.c. what you mean. Yes you are right the 25th row is shown on several channels (especially the english, italian and french channels), or simpler all non german channels :D

Yes it can be done, this way it should work like the number detection code (which is evaluation each numbers block with 3 numbers - even 190 numbers :) ).

I now start working on it, and i hope it will be done whitin the next two hours...

Christian