Closing DVBviewer does not power down LNB

ice coffee

what hardware?

Wow dude that was really quick answering, I was only half way through creating my post I'm on a train at the moment and posted the first part before I went into a tunnel. The only thingthat has changedin my specs is I now have a 3.2 GHz prescott OC'd to 3.6 GHz, but it did it with my old CPU anyway

I'm quite sure Derrick didn't mean that kind of hardware... :bye: better tell him which DVB device you're using, ok?

LOL I was on my way to work at the time !! it is a TT3200 with CI but it did the same with my TT1500 too

..after reading this, you'll probably won't feel like laughing :)

Almost nobody cares about or will notice whether the lnb switches off or not (exept you and me :D ) The function is only working reliable with the SS2. Some other cards will work as well but only after @Griga has solved the puzzle (on my complaints :D ) of finding a way to switch it off, if this is possible at all. There is no standardized command with BDA drivers. The authors of the original drivers will know but they have to tell (or somone has to ask them). I don't have a TT card :bye:

..after reading this, you'll probably won't feel like laughing :)

Almost nobody cares about or will notice whether the lnb switches off or not (exept you and me :D ) The function is only working reliable with the SS2. Some other cards will work as well but only after @Griga has solved the puzzle (on my complaints :D ) of finding a way to switch it off, if this is possible at all. There is no standardized command with BDA drivers. The authors of the original drivers will know but they have to tell (or somone has to ask them). I don't have a TT card :bye:

OHHH !! thats a bit depressing