Power saving option doesn't work after scheduled recording

Boulder

(using the latest DVBV beta)

I've noticed that whenever I've used a scheduled recording (with "Close DVBViewer" after recording enabled), my display won't shut down after the time I've set in power saving properties in Control Panel. If I start DVBV manually and close it, the power saving starts working again. I haven't tested whether the system goes to standby mode or hibernates after the scheduled recording as I never use those features. I have set DVBV to allow screensaver.

I have a GeForce 6600GT card, v81.98 drivers.

There is also a problem which exists during the recording.

Whilst recording, screen saver kicks in but TFT panel does not go to power saving mode. That is, screensaver yes, but LCD back light on even with Blank (=black) screen saver. Monitor never goes to power off state. Naturally, energy star compliant monitor power off works normally when DVBViewer is not running.

Windows XP SP2, DVBV V3.5.0.1., nVidia 7800GT, 91.47 drivers. Has been like this with all previous driver releases and with previous DVBVier releases. In Settings->Options->General I have not selected "Prevent screen saver".