Save format by channel

RB_

Hello All!

In Finland we have channels with DVB subtitles (YLE) and channels with burnt-in subtitles (MTV3, Nelonen).

I'd like to automatically set the recording format to MPEG when recording channels with burnt-in subs and TS when recording cjannels with DVB subs.

Would that be possible? A "recording format" setting per channel?

Thanks!

Would that be possible? A "recording format" setting per channel?

I would like to have that for radio channels. In order to use audiorecorder pluginin to get MP3 files, now all that must be done manully editing videorecorder timing settins.

Ofcource build in MP3 converter with possibility for several simultaneous recordings would be very nice since audiorecorder plugin can't handel more than one recording at the same time

Ofcource build in MP3 converter with possibility for several simultaneous recordings would be very nice since audiorecorder plugin can't handel more than one recording at the same time

Of course you could simply record in mp2 with as many channels as possible and convert them with a endrecording script.

I really don't see a need for such things, cause it's already there.

I really don't see a need for such things, cause it's already there.

Not really since I must have *.TS as standard in order to get DVB subtitles record in videorecordings. If it would be possibility to have separate settings for audio (radio) recordings there would not be that problem.

Well there may be a per timer setting the right choice. We will see if we can come up with something, it was planned anyway... But don't exspect it too soon, this will require several heavy changes in the format, which can't be done easily.