DEC 2000-t: how about it?

thn

The Hauppauge DEC 2000-t is not on the compatibility list, but anyone out there with any experience with this stand-alone DVB-tuner?

My primary reason for investigating this is to find out whether purchasing the DVBViewer is enough to get DVB-subtitles or if I have to buy the Nova-t PCI from Hauppauge instead.

Thomas N

The Hauppauge DEC 2000-t is not on the compatibility list, but anyone out there with any experience with this stand-alone DVB-tuner?

My primary reason for investigating this is to find out whether purchasing the DVBViewer is enough to get DVB-subtitles or if I have to buy the Nova-t PCI from Hauppauge instead.

Thomas N

The DEC 2000-t is not cappable of streaming the hole Transponder to the PC as required by BDA Drivers. So there will be no BDA Drivers available and therefore no support in DVBViewer as far as I know :( .

I got the Nova-T too, and it just runs fine, just little slow channel changing :)

Cheereo

NeDrY

The DEC 2000-t is not cappable of streaming the hole Transponder to the PC as required by BDA Drivers. So there will be no BDA Drivers available and therefore no support in DVBViewer as far as I know :( .

I got the Nova-T too, and it just runs fine, just little slow channel changing :)

Cheereo

NeDrY

Ok, Nova-T it will be for me then.

Thanks ;)