DvbViewer cant saw my inca dvb

gerilla

hi;

my friend uses DVBViewer with his ss2 card and he can watch hdtvs clearly. and i want to buy DVBViewer too. but when we plug my card to his computer for test, the DVBViewer cant see my inca dvb-s card. i install latest drivers but no change. there isnt my card in hardware list. what is the problem??? please help me? i wanna buy a software supported with my card...

scrrenyl0.jpg

Hello,

DVBViewer cant see my inca dvb-s card. i install latest drivers but no change.
have you installed BDA (MCE) driver?

TechniSat and Twinhan cards working with own driver all other devices must have bda driver

:)

Hello,

on the website from card manufacturer

if it dont give bda driver you can't use DVBViewer with your card

BDA Wikipedia

:)

we installed it from twinhan website but no chance. we are at computer since this morning.we will go crazyyyy... please help? what is the matter

A new member in the choir? ;) Only 4. could apply:

4. If nothing applies you should use the search function of the DVBViewer-forum. Select Search, enter a search item (at least 4 let­ters), and pay attention to the search options. Make several attempts with different terms; there is a high probability that it is not a new problem and that there's already a solution for it.

inca ist a 4 letter word. Performing a search only leads to this thread :lol: The DVBViewer is called an *egglayingwoolmilkpig* but sawing is not a feature yet. Maybe in the future ? :);)