Streaming

owngoal

Could someone help on streaming.

I have DVBViewer V3.5.0 running successfully on two PCs on my wired home network. I am using a AVerMedia PC Cardbus Video Card.

Next step was to get the streaming to work between the two PCs - as I only have 1 Video card.

Setup seems ok - I've been following the help file and also posts to this board.

The server starts ok on Unicast and recognises and displays the client correctly.

On the client I use the autodiscover to make the settings and everthing looks to be ok.

I can change channels and the OSD works displaying the correct program information.

The only problem is that there are no audio-visuals - it is clear that the two PCs are commnicating together just no sound or picture.

Any ideas ? - the streaming concept is a fantastic prospect on what is already a great piece of software.

GL