Shutdown on exit

ajeje

Hello,

I've finally finished to configure DVBViewer. Now my pc start DVBViewer when I power on, is able to wake up from hibernate to record a program and then to shutdown at the end. Now my request.... When I've programmed a recording I neet to hibernate the pc, instead when I dont have any recording programmed I prefer to shutdown the system, but I can configure DVBViewer to make only one thing when I exit from the execution, so I have to configure a normal exit (without shotdown or hibernate) and then exit from windows and select what I want to do. Is it possible to have the choice directly in DVBViewer? I'd like to make all simplest as possible, so everyone in my family can use it. For example, in the configuration menu:

when exit form DVBViewer:

--> normal exit

--> shutdown

--> hibernate

--> ask if shutdown or hibernate

--> hibernate if there is a recording programmed, otherwise shutdown

Thank you

Mattia

I have tried this previuosly and works very well.

On DVBViewer pvr list select the recording you want to shut down, or hibernate after.

At the bottom of the screen, located just above the Update and Add buttons. Select the option you want there in the drop down menu.

Problem that i found with hibernate, not only is it a very deep sleep. It would hardly ever come out of it automatically. If when i did i would have no mouse no lan and so on, though they were set globaly to come on.

I used to have better sucess using S3 standby power mode, than with hibernate.

Information on the different bios power saving modes.

Guest Lars_MQ

Options ->General -> Exit, set extended exit on remote. Call the OSD Menu and select exit, the viewer asks which exit you want, you can also use the remote or you can preselect a action on exit in this option page.