Switching transponders GE 2.0.2.0

Luuk

I am using DVB GE 2.0.2.0 but the problem I am about to describe manifested itself already in earlier versions of GE. When I switch between Astra 19 and Astra 28.2E, i.e. between a continental station and a UK one, the TV station name comes up on the screen but no picture (correct time remaining is also shown). When I switch in the other direction, there is no problem. My only workabout so far is to switch to the right UK channel; quit DVBViewer and start again. The channel then loads normally. Suggestions on what might be the cause for this and how to solve it would be much appreciated.

Luuk

PS. Perhaps I should add that on the regular satellite receiver I do not have this problem.

Griga,

I had read the instructions, but I am not very technical when it comes to satellite equipment and only have very basic info on my satellite system. I do know I have 2 Brainwave 4002 Universal twin LNBs on a single 80cm disk. On the computer end I run XP Pro. The setup.ini file is given below. I did notice something strange last night. When I switch back to an ITV channel rather than a BBC channel from say a German one, it does work after a delay of a few seconds.

Luuk

[info]

Version=GE 2.0.2.0

[Hardware]

Name.0=TechnoTrend BDA/DVB-S Tuner

ID.0=@device:pnp:\\?\avstream#ptdvb_s#5&373d0729&0&0#{71985f48-1ca1-11d3-9cc8-00c04f7971e0}\{9b365890-165f-11d0-a195-0020afd156e4}

TunerType.0=1

Groups.0=3

Status.0=1

DeviceNr.0=0

DeviceType.0=1

LowBandwidth.0=0

StopStreaming.0=0

Priority.0=1

SharedLNB.0=0

HasCI.0=0

AutoRetune.0=2

Vendor.0=3

StandardInterface.0=1

TuningSpace.0=Internal

Edited by Griga

Don't post lengthy configuration files. Attach the Support.zip as a file, as advised! Please read more carefully.

Try whether changing the "Stop stream while tuning" and "Use standard interface" settings on Options -> Hardware does something.

My only workabout so far is to switch to the right UK channel; quit DVBViewer and start again.

View -> Disable Playback -> Enabling it again should do it as well. Does it?