H.264 cutting and conversion into *.mp4 + aac ?

Webbi

Hi folks !

I hope you all can understand my improvisated english 'cause I'm German :bounce:

I've got one single question, that I simply couldn't solve with Searching through several forums, sites and asking in other discussion threads...

I've got a AMD X2 3800 + , 2 GB of RAM, 500 GB of HDD and a Sapphire X1800XT as far as a Technotrend S2-3200 (yeah, it ROCKS!) ...

I've recorded on Pro7HD several HDTV series and a film (Fluch der Karibik) in HDTV ... the format is *.ts and within the container there is H264 / AC3 content.-...

now to my question(s):

is it possible to cut the advertising out of the *.ts file or do I have to demux the *.ts file and cut the H264/AC3 stream afterwards ?

do I have to reencode the files or is it possible to do it without reencoding the h264/AC3 stream ? without the advertising it would be possible to pack a whole film (fluch der karibik) on a single double layer dvd +r (8.5 GB)...

of course you can answer in german too but for all other users who simply only understand english I thought it's better to write in english...

thanks for any help !

otherwise I will have to buy a new 300 GB HDD to save my recordings until there's a possibility to archive them correctly without advertising :bye:

Hi folks !

I hope you all can understand my improvisated english 'cause I'm German :(

I've got one single question, that I simply couldn't solve with Searching through several forums, sites and asking in other discussion threads...

I've got a AMD X2 3800 + , 2 GB of RAM, 500 GB of HDD and a Sapphire X1800XT as far as a Technotrend S2-3200 (yeah, it ROCKS!) ...

I've recorded on Pro7HD several HDTV series and a film (Fluch der Karibik) in HDTV ... the format is *.ts and within the container there is H264 / AC3 content.-...

now to my question(s):

is it possible to cut the advertising out of the *.ts file or do I have to demux the *.ts file and cut the H264/AC3 stream afterwards ?

do I have to reencode the files or is it possible to do it without reencoding the h264/AC3 stream ? without the advertising it would be possible to pack a whole film (fluch der karibik) on a single double layer dvd +r (8.5 GB)...

of course you can answer in german too but for all other users who simply only understand english I thought it's better to write in english...

thanks for any help !

otherwise I will have to buy a new 300 GB HDD to save my recordings until there's a possibility to archive them correctly without advertising :P

Finally, I've got a solution for my problem. The solution was posted in another forum :

you have to download TSConvertor2 + the HDTVPumpFilter and to install it.... the HDTVpumpfilter has to be unpacked into installdir of tsconvertor 2... and to be registered with a *.bat file inside of it,...

afterwars it is possible to cut the *.TS files without REENCODING them... ==> the only problem is, that you have to cut from advertising to advertising , resulting in a few files per film ! ==> there is no cut - list like in cuttermaran or mpeg2schnitt...

hope that helps other people also :)

I had - and still have - the same problem, only the TSConverter doesn't work with my captured Pro7 HD .ts-files.

Every time I load a file, then try to play it, the TSConverter shuts down with the well known error message.

A filter conflict?

How can I find out which filters are in use here?

BTW: Elecard's XMuxer Pro still seems to have the problem that it doesn't recognize (and remux) an AC3-file that itself has demuxed before . . .

• 2 weeks later...
I had - and still have - the same problem, only the TSConverter doesn't work with my captured Pro7 HD .ts-files.

Every time I load a file, then try to play it, the TSConverter shuts down with the well known error message.

A filter conflict?

How can I find out which filters are in use here?

BTW: Elecard's XMuxer Pro still seems to have the problem that it doesn't recognize (and remux) an AC3-file that itself has demuxed before . . .

it seems as if there's a better result with the new version 2.5 with integrated hdtvpumper