How to setup EPG

Lebeck

Guest Lars_MQ

Do you use a recent channellist (recent= not from the DVBViewer TE or from older (>3.2.5) DVBViewer Pro)? if not, please try a update channelscan.

Also note that some providers only provide the now and next epg. Maybe you state which channels you use and other users (who do receive the same channels) say something about it. :bounce:

Do you use a recent channellist (recent= not from the DVBViewer TE or from older (>3.2.5) DVBViewer Pro)? if not, please try a update channelscan.

Also note that some providers only provide the now and next epg. Maybe you state which channels you use and other users (who do receive the same channels) say something about it. :)

I have a completely new channel list... and all channels show only "Now and Next" show.

Here are a few of the channels:

Discovery

CNN

EuroSport

Disney Channel

Animal Planet

RTL

Pro7

SAT1

BBC Prime

BBC World

I'm running DVDViewer Pro 3.5.0.50

And you're using DVB-C (if I remember correctly) and have which cable provider?

I'm using the FireDTV-C TV tuner on TDC Cable TV.

The strange thing is that I in connection with resolving my "No Audio/No Video" issue after installing beta versions - I installed my TV-tuner and DVBViewer on my other PC and it seems to work here??? Why is that?

I have disconnected the TV tuner from my other PC again but EPG still works on the few channels I watched using this PC... there is no EPG info on any other channels. Is that because I did not tune in to any of them while the tuner was connected?

Is there anything I can reset to make EPG work again on my media PC?

Edited by Lebeck