Channal editor

alexk61

1. I've found a problem with channal editing. If I try to set AudioPID manually in Editor (let's say I'm changing PId on Premier1 from German to English). then I add a new channal with a new name, then save it. This channal doesn't show a picture, but audiotrack goes in accordance with my new settings. If I try to return old AudioPID, then audiotrack changes correctly, but picture doesn't appears.

2. On Premiere Transponder Astra 19° 11914 for Premiere HD Film are 2 sound tracks APID 171 German and APID 172 - English, but scanning gives only one channal with German APID. Change in the editor by explained reason is not possible. Does anybody know, what to do to get picture and English audiotrack together?

Edited by alexk61
but scanning gives only one channal with German APID

...which means, the audio track is currently not broadcasted (no PMT entry). Try again later. :)

Possible work-around for changing the Audio PID: Export as INI, change it with a text editor, import in DVBViewer.

...which means, the audio track is currently not broadcasted (no PMT entry). Try again later. :)

Possible work-around for changing the Audio PID: Export as INI, change it with a text editor, import in DVBViewer.

Thank You for advice! Regarding Scanning - I did it many times in the time, when both audio channels was surely broadcasted, but with the same result - only one APID - German. I guess, there is some trick with this channeel, on Lyngsat also this channel marked as with one APID.

Export to .ini file end editing in notepad works good. Thank You!

But I'm facing now another problem, which has appeared 3-4 days ago.

I'm working with CI and CAM for Premiere. And last days all channels looks as a slideshow. Even FTA MPEG2 720x576. Anixe HD is impossible to watch at all - 1-2 frames per 5s.

I've found finally, that reason is CAM. When I take the CAM off CI, all channels, including Anixe works perfect. Earlear everything was fine with the same CAM. With TTMediacenter I have same problem - jerking and slideshow.

Playback of old files is OK. New recorded files have same problem as I just watching.

I had idea, that Windows somewhere works not good, so I've installed a new additional OS (same WinXP SP2) but it didn't help.

Have no idea, how to return my previous conditions and what is the reason of this problem.