Problems with twinhan dvb-c

janjuh

Hello!

I have bought a Twinhan dvb-c digicard and I have tryed to get it to work but I cant. :) My computer has a amd 2600+ and 516mb memory. Iam using windows XP. The problem is that i cant find any channels with the DVBViewer, some times there also a text no hardware found even I if have the drivevers installed. I finds channels in the transedit, but I cant export them to DVBViewer because it says that it does not exist on the computer. I know that it is because I hawe installed it there... Im new in this so can someone help me with this. Pleace put it real simple so i understand. :bye: Im living in Vasa in Finland.

Janne

Here are more information.

Hmm I did find channels with the trans edit and I exported them to the DVBViewer. Some times the DVBViewer works and shows channels and some times not. Now it had agen a text that it did not find hardware.

I´m using the newest viewer and the BDA Driver version is 1.0.2.4. My computer has a AMD Athlon tm xp 2600+ prosessor and 516 ram. My videocard is Radeon 9600 and I have a soundcard C-media PCI Audio.My dvb card is TwinhanDTV Cab-CI ( 2033 Mantis ).

If you cna help me i would be a happy man. :(

Janne

Setup.xml

support.zip

Edited by janjuh
Hello!

I have bought a Twinhan dvb-c digicard and I have tryed to get it to work but I cant. :) My computer has a amd 2600+ and 516mb memory. Iam using windows XP. The problem is that i cant find any channels with the DVBViewer, some times there also a text no hardware found even I if have the drivevers installed. I finds channels in the transedit, but I cant export them to DVBViewer because it says that it does not exist on the computer. I know that it is because I hawe installed it there... Im new in this so can someone help me with this. Pleace put it real simple so i understand. :( Im living in Vasa in Finland.

Janne

I have had exactly the same problem - ( no hardware found.. etc.). However after opening the channel list in DVBViewer and selecting one of the channels there 8double-click) , the selected channel stream starts to work and after that it is also possible to change channels.

Tanks. I get now some channels. But now I have a problem with the encrypted channels. I have am Matreix Cam Revolution and a decrypting card. but I do not het any encrypted channels but only a black screen. If someone could help me with this. Is the problem with some decoders or. I´m using cyberlink decoders but I have also ffshow decoders installed.