Manual rec. and default rec. action ?

gibman

I just did a clean install of 3.5.0.50.

In my recording options I have set

default recording action : only tune channel.

Now when I tune into a FTA dvb-t channel (any channel, also dvb-c has problems) and push the record button, nothing happens.

No recording symbol indicating a recording in progress.

No files. etc.

Although timeshift still works.

The DVBViewer.log says:

04.11.2006 11:00:56 Scheduler Error 80041310 - pIPersistFile.Save() failed

Now if I change "default recording action" back to "record", then everything works.

I thought these actions were used when starting a timer job.

So the new timer would use those settings indicated there.

It seems like they are used when doing manual recordings also. Currently my problem.

If it is supposed to works this way then doing a manual recording with "only tune channel" set is a bit weird..hehe.

/Gibman

Edited by gibman
Guest Lars_MQ
It seems like they are used when doing manual recordings also. Currently my problem.

If it is supposed to works this way then doing a manual recording with "only tune channel" set is a bit weird..hehe.

this also enables manual recordings with the VRP or ARP and makes it a perfectly useful feature. And setting the default recording action to tune only seems a little bit weird to me... :)