Media Playback stops recording

markymark

Hi,

apparently playing a media file stops any ongoind record. It would be great if I could watch a video while the thing is recording :)

Best regards

PS: No system info as I think this issue is by design rather than beeing a traditional bug :(

Guest Lars_MQ
PS: No system info as I think this issue is by design rather than beeing a traditional bug

And I think it is an user bug :(

This works since several versions without any problems, so maybe you tell us exactly what you do, which version you use etc, so maybe we can point out where your problem is. :)

And I think it is an user bug :)

This works since several versions without any problems, so maybe you tell us exactly what you do, which version you use etc, so maybe we can point out where your problem is. :D

Oh, a classic. I will check it again ... Maybe I was mislead becaus it didnt work in the past and just did something stupid ... :(

Oh, a classic. I will check it again ... Maybe I was mislead becaus it didnt work in the past and just did something stupid ... :(

Mkay ... I should not have used my own plugin's display to check that ... I just figured out that the new iMON plugin version did not display ongoing recordings during media playback because the plugin itself had a bug, my apologies.

Anyway, I fixed that and made the new iMON plugin version available in the forum.

Sorry for any inconvenience :)

Best regards

Markymark