Cut off top line(s)

Klaus_1250

In the Netherlands, the public broadcasting networks (nederland 1, 2 and 3) seem to be using the top line(s) for broadcasting additional data. It would be nice if there was an option (such as included in the TwinhanDTV software) to cut off those lines. The bottom line also seems to be slightly off.

post-28511-1162991334_thumb.jpg

In der Praxis hat diese Einstellung keine Bedeutung, da der DVBViewer GE die Wiedergabe verschlüsselter Sender nicht unterstützt.

That's a no-go I'm afraid. Only a few test-channels are sent unencrypted.

In the Netherlands, there is the annoying situation that even the Free/Basic package is put encrypted on the cable (using non-standard Irdeto, so you can only use an Alphacrypt Classic as a CAM), because providers want you to choose between a few selected STB's. I'm not even allowed/it is no supported by my provider to watch Digital on a computer.

Is such functionality (cutting of top/bottom lines) planned for DVBViewer Pro? On a per channel basis, or intelligently as that it recognizes when lines are used for data-broadcasting? I just noticed that similiar lines are even more clearly visible on Bloomberg, though they reside at the bottom.

Edited by Klaus_1250