Cant get CI to work

espeneppi

• 4 weeks later...
I have fixed the problem, i found a ttAPI.dll file that was posted in the forum, and now it works. ;)

I'm also having some problems with this - the CI sometimes works, sometimes not - very flaky and unpredictable. Is your configuiration stable now - can you point me to this .dll?

/POL

Had the same Problem, with the 3.5.201 Beta (?) (the latest) I think it works stable, but need some more testing...

Okay, I installed the ttapi.dll file from the Technotrend package and now it works better; the channels are tuned in alright and the CAM works. But I have two remaining problems:

- Sometimes after watching an H.264 channel for a while DVBvewer hangs the entire system Hard reset needed...

- I still get a jittery picture and sometimes bad audio sync. CPU load is below 50% (I have a Core 2 Duo CPU) so CPU performance should not be the issue.

/POL

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, I installed the ttapi.dll file from the Technotrend package and now it works better; the channels are tuned in alright and the CAM works. But I have two remaining problems:

- Sometimes after watching an H.264 channel for a while DVBvewer hangs the entire system Hard reset needed...

- I still get a jittery picture and sometimes bad audio sync. CPU load is below 50% (I have a Core 2 Duo CPU) so CPU performance should not be the issue.

/POL

Can anyone tell me where ttapi should be placed. Is it not already in windows following installation of the technotrend drivers? Any advice appreciated. Thankyou