New here, where to download

botunjac

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You can't. And that's what withheld me from trying and buying for months.

But trust me. It's the best and most stable DVB software out there. Nothing comes close.

Edited by apprentice
  • 5 months later...

Me too, I didn't like the possibility to try at least for some days the product before buying it, but I gave a shot to the TE Edition version (in bundle with my DVB card) and I found it a good TV program.

So I decided to "risk" 15 euro, and I think the risk was not in vain. It's really good, stable, and I didn't find something similar in other products (free, I didn't try any other pay product).

And moreover, it's in continue development and assistence, and only for this I think it's worth the money.

oh guess what, in a restarant you buy a meal without trying it! whoooah! Or cocktails. you pay 7€ for a cocktail and can't try it before! Wait: You buy a TV for 700€ without trying it. But you don't want to spend 15€ for a Software without trying it?

It didn't want to be a polemic, I only wrote my opinion and what "I" did. And with software, it's quite different than with meals :\

Sometimes, and maily when it regards hardware compatibility, you want to try if it's ok with all your hardware, if it fits the functionality you need.

But I repeat, i didn't want to do a polemic post, only to give my experience.

You are right concerning hardware compatibility. Thats why you can test your Hardware with transedit before buying. Or ask in the forum. You can also consult the forum for all features and scenrios to see if it works. What you can't to is really use it and see how it feels usiing it. But that is also true for many other things you buy.