Hauppauge IR Remote

purityreport

Hi,

I'm using DVBViewer with an Hauppauge WinTV Nova-T card.

But I cannot get the hauppauge remote to work with DVBViewer. The remote is working - and can control the Hauppauge Application (WinTV)

On searching the forum I have seen references to a plugin that I need. I have the WinLirc plugin already installed, but when try to use the remote nothing happens.

I have tried going into the "options - input" part of the settings, but when I click learn - nothing happens.

Am I missing something simple or am I just a noob?

Pr

But I cannot get the hauppauge remote to work with DVBViewer.

You don't need any special plugins. You must edit your irremote.ini (in Windwos folder) and then teach DVBViewer to understand correct keyboard commands. Remote acts like keyboard to DVBViewer.

I am using Happauge HVR-1100 as second card with Airstar, I have not used Hauppage remote much but it works alright.

Here is my irremote.ini (which I actually have coppied from Finnish forum) where are some comands included (find the place in file where is DVBViewer mentioned)