Nero h.264 codec in the wrong place !

ice coffee

I dont even know if this is the fault of DVBViewer, but I have instaled the Nero 7 h.264 codec on my computer but it is only showing up in the mpeg2 section of codecs !!! (I will try to post a picture) so I am unable to use it for HD

post-26403-1163928920_thumb.jpg

post-26403-1163928946_thumb.jpg

Does Nero provide a free / trial version for testing?

Does the Nero decoder connect to the DVBViewer Filter's H.264 output pin in GraphEdit? If yes, you may enter the Nero CLSID in the DVBViewer GE Options -> DirectShow -> H.264 Decoder input field. Use Radlight Filter Manager -> select decoder -> Copy CLSID, then paste it in DVBViewer GE (not supported by DVBViewer Pro).

For improved detection, it would be necessary to check *all* Nero input pin media types in GraphEdit -> Insert Filters (example see below). You can list the types / CLSIDs of pin 0 -> type 0, type 1 etc. here, if you want, but it will be a good deal of work, since there is no copy / paste facility.

Zwischenablage01.png