Playlist plays only 1st .ts HD file in the list

alexk61

Playlist works fine with the recordings from standard channels, but with HD channels recordings stoppes itself at the end of the first file in the list, to start next file I should doubleclick it. (tried with scrambled and FTA channels with the same result). WinXP SP2.

P.S.

Yesterday I've found, that standard channels recordigs also stop playing in the playlist on my machine, no matter, .ts or .mpg format i'm recording.

1. I've found, that DVBViewer (currently 3.5.01) makes incorrect cutting of the recording files, if file size is set higher than 4 Gb. Sizes up to 4 Gb are cutted exatly as set, but higher values results incorrect sizes (instead of 4480 Mb I have something like 4755). Setting lower values results some times other side incorrection - instead 4300 I have some 4100 Mb. The problem for sure presents on HD channels, Standard channels I didn't test.