SkyStar 2 ORIGINAL Driver CD contents wanted :)

NiTeFlY

Hi all, its been a while. I have a major problem I hope somebody here can help me with. Basicly , I have a SkyStar 2 PCI card and use DVBViewer , however , since I have done a clean install of WindowsXP , DVBViewer will not work unless the drivers for the SkyStar 2 are installed from the original driver CD; Something to do with the the MPEG codec on the CD.

I have tried to download these drivers from the technisat website, but they do not provide the filters I need , stating that the original CD is needed.

As you have guesed , I do not have the Driver CD as it got scratched beyond repair, So what I am asking is, can some kind soul PLEASE zip/rar together the contents of the original CD so I can download it and finaly get DVBViewer working again.

Thanks in advance

Hi all, its been a while. I have a major problem I hope somebody here can help me with. Basicly , I have a SkyStar 2 PCI card and use DVBViewer , however , since I have done a clean install of WindowsXP , DVBViewer will not work unless the drivers for the SkyStar 2 are installed from the original driver CD; Something to do with the the MPEG codec on the CD.

I have tried to download these drivers from the technisat website, but they do not provide the filters I need , stating that the original CD is needed.

As you have guesed , I do not have the Driver CD as it got scratched beyond repair, So what I am asking is, can some kind soul PLEASE zip/rar together the contents of the original CD so I can download it and finaly get DVBViewer working again.

Thanks in advance

Hello,

do you have Alcohol 120%?

Please obey Copyright-Rules!

Yes , but its not like im asking for pirated software , All I want are the contents of the original CD as mine nolonger works due to scratches. I have no other idea where I could get what I need without asking in forums :(

And as DVBViewer (which I have paid for) needs this CD to function properly, I thought this would be the best place to ask. I hope you understand

BTW , What files does DVBViewer NEED that are on the original CD and not on the downloadable drivers from technisat ?

Edited by NiTeFlY

Did you not look at the Technisat site...

http://www.technisat.com/en/service/download.php?getdownload=1316&pID=1281
The CD version contains an MPEG decoder that must not be distributed via our website due to license agreements. Install it from your CD please.