Disable AV commandline minimize bug

Kaali

Hi,

I have "Disable AV when minimized" enabled in the DVBViewer options. If i time a recording, but won't enable the "Disable AV" in the recording, and i minimize DVBViewer, then everything works fine; DVBV will start recording, but won't enable AV as the program remains minimized. But if i try to do the same from DVB Task Scheduler, it doesn't work.

I have enabled "Start DVBViewer minimized" in the task scheduler. Scheduler starts DVBV minimized and AV disabled, but when the recording starts it will enable the AV even if it remains minimized. It should behave in the same way as when i have manually minimized it, shouldn't it?

I would guess that this is not a bug in DVB Task Scheduler, but in DVBViewer; not running exactly the same code when the user minimizes it or if it's minimized using the commandline parameters.

DVBViewer 3.5.0.1 (beta) -- Beta even though i think i downloaded a release version.

DVB Task Scheduler 2.0.0.0

There was no crash, so i have not included the log file. My tuner is TwinhanDTV Cab-Ci 2033.

Regards,

K

setup.xml