Thanks for a fantastic application

grahamhopper

Bought a Hauppage Nova-T Pci for my wife for christmas (as she says she wants to watch daytime tv while she is at work). Eventually got the card to work but the WinTv application supplied with the card wouldn't scan the channels properly. Seems as if this is a common problem, to do with some sort of conflict preventing the program from initialising properly - but i couldnt find what!

Anyway, came across a recommendation for DVBViewer in the Hauppage forums, bought it and had it installed and up and running within an hour.

I do have a couple of small problems which may well be due to the old and slow hardware that i am using ( will address these in another thread). However, I must say that it has been an absolute joy to work with. Just being able to set the video recorder settings from the epg has been a delight.

I am looking forward to experimenting with the plugins or server and webserver applications.

thanks once again

Graham

Edited by grahamhopper