3.6.0 final - Options button in ChannelList windows do nothing

feucar

After installation of 3.6.0 final the "Options" button in ChannelList window do nothing and channel detailed info don't show. To set tuning info i can only do a scan.

Thanks

Same problem here... The Channel list options usually opens the channel editor window, but it won't open in DVBViewer version 3.6.0 and 3.6.0.2. I'm using windows xp home edition. I can't use the support tool since I have moved back to version 3.5.0.1 again.

Hello,

@ ianred22,

please take a look into the file setup.xml you can find this in the DVBViewer installation folder.

Open the file in notepad and search this part (the DVBViewer must closed).

- <section name="frmChannelConfig">
 <entry name="Channellist">300</entry> 
 <entry name="Headerheight">59</entry> 
 <entry name="X">100</entry> 
 <entry name="Y">32767</entry> 
 <entry name="W">600</entry> 
 <entry name="H">610</entry> 
 </section>

now you must change the line

<entry name="Y">32767</entry>

into

<entry name="Y">100</entry>

so the Channeledit window will show on screen.

Edit:

But you must edit the correct setup.xml please look here for more informations about the Usermode.

:bye:

Hello,

Problem is with the new 3.6.02 version, the entire block "frmChannelConfig" is not present at all......

So, what to do??? Copy the section in question then past it???

"Problem is with the new 3.6.02 version, the entire block "frmChannelConfig" is not present at all......

So, what to do??? Copy the section in question then past it???"

I am having the exact same problem how did you get around it?

Regards

Guest Lars_MQ

this section is normaly created on first start of DVBViewer. So most likely your setup.xml is write protected or you look into the wrong file. You find your settings folder via DVBViewer -> Help -> Info -> versionsinfo there you can click onto the settingsfolder (just in the upper area of this window).

this section is normaly created on first start of DVBViewer. So most likely your setup.xml is write protected or you look into the wrong file. You find your settings folder via DVBViewer -> Help -> Info -> versionsinfo there you can click onto the settingsfolder (just in the upper area of this window).

Hello,

Honestly, I don't underststand what you mean.

I have installed the 3.6.0.2 version from scratch on Windows XP SP2 fresh install. The "option in chanel list" issue is present.

Coming back to 3.5.0.1; everything is OK.

I continue to believe there is some little bug.

Cheers

Edited by Trifon
  • 2 weeks later...