Looks promising but having problems

ceemjay

I am using KWORLD DVB-T PCI and wanted something better than the supplied viewer - preferably one which uses LCNs.

DVBViewer V3.6.0.2 looks promising but I am having a few problems:

What is menu item Channel/Channel Editor supposed to do? It can be ticked and unticked with no apparent effect.

How do I get rid of the satellite channels and unwanted DVB-T scans in Channellist? Highlighting and pressing DEL doesn't work

The options button in Channellist doesnt do anything neither does right highlighting a root or station and roght clicking then selecting Options. What is supposed to happen.

Downloaded ChannelEdit but the only channels.dat file anywhere is very old i.e. not mine! Cant find how to import my list.

Perhaps most important of all often when I try to select a channel from EPG it causes Windows XP to crash with a blue screen - haven't managed to capture anything although this MAY be the entry in the event log:

Error code 1000008e, parameter1 c0000005, parameter2 bf0f6817, parameter3 f4a6db04, parameter4 00000000.

My PC NEVER blue screens at any other time even when using Kworld viewer. Reading another thread I have disabled Fast Channel Switching but any other ideas?

Thanks

Clive