Recording Service 1.0.4.0

cockers

Hi there,

Using:

Recorder Service: 1.0.4.0

DVBV: 3.5.0.1

Audio Recorder: 3.1

Video Recorder: 3.4

When using the recorder service in conjunction with scheduled recordings that also use either the audio recorder or the video recorder, the file paths specified in the latter are ignored and the default DVBV record path is used.

Audio recorder path is set tp F:\music

Video recorder path is set to F:\HD

support.zip

svcdebug.log

svcrec.log

Guest Lars_MQ

Neither audio-recorder nor videorec plugin (or any other DVBViewer plugin) is supported.

The audiorec plugin needs a running playback graph, the service does no playback, ergo no graph, no audiorec plugin. :bye:

The videorec plugin tries (or can try) to show a window, this not allowed in a service and can lead to problems, so the plugin disqualifies itself with this behaviour.

Recordings will be done by the internal engine. But you can of course define the different recfolders in the (DVBViewer)options and in the recoderwindow, the service uses the selected recfolders.

Neither audio-recorder nor videorec plugin (or any other DVBViewer plugin) is supported.

The audiorec plugin needs a running playback graph, the service does no playback, ergo no graph, no audiorec plugin. :bye:

The videorec plugin tries (or can try) to show a window, this not allowed in a service and can lead to problems, so the plugin disqualifies itself with this behaviour.

Recordings will be done by the internal engine. But you can of course define the different recfolders in the (DVBViewer)options and in the recoderwindow, the service uses the selected recfolders.

Oh I see, that's fine.

I do have several folders defined in dvbv options, but I can't see any way of sending recordings to them in the recorder window. How would I go about doing that?

Hello,

can't see any way of sending recordings to them in the recorder window. How would I go about doing that?
look at my Screenshot on the right side.

post-13712-1168703844_thumb.jpg

Edit or make a new timer and take the option to define the record-folder.

:bye: