Instant record -> Set duration dynamically?

Fabien44

Hi everybody,

i use the version 3.6.0.2.

I was surprise to not find a function to offer user to set the last of duration of an instant recording.

I found that in the options box we can set the preset of duration but i guess it's a static value.

I could imagine to click several times to the instant record button to increase the duration by a step of 30 minutes for example.

Is it imaginable to have this useful feature?

Regards

Fabien

Simply go to the Recording window and adjust the endtime of the instant timer.

Yes but it's not convenience to use with a remote control. A simple way is to press many times the record button to adjust the durarion recording

There is a script with the option to add a defined number of minutes with every touch of the remote button.

I found it in the forum, just search for it.

I will not post it here since there was already a problem with a harmless attachment from me :)

Edited by uglyrooster

Startrec.vbs:

if instant = true then

helper = osd.showpopup("Instant.Rec","30min,60min,90min,120min,150min,180min,210min,240min",True)

'osd.showinfointvpic helper & " helper",10000

helper = helper +1

dim timeritem

set timeritem = timermanager.item(ID)

if helper > 0 then timeritem.endtime = dateadd("n",helper*30,now)

end if

Copyright by admi-ral - you can find the original thread with the search function.