Can't get out of fullscreen

hafler

I'm sorry to admit my confusion.

I simply cant get out of fullscreen mode again.

I can show and hide menus, toolbar and status, but there is no reaction from clicking on fullscreen or dobbeltclicking in the window.

Version 3.6.0.2.

Hafler

Try pressing the "F" key on the keyboard and after look in "Setting/Options/Mouse" if "Disable Fullscreen on Doubleclick" is checked or not...

:P

Thank you....

But pressing F on the keyboard does not work, nothing happens.

I can, however, right-click the mouse and get the context-menu.

And "Disable Fullscreen on Doubleclick" was checked, but unchecking it does not have any effect.

Oh, now I found out!

There is a "HTPC mode" on the first option page, that is a slider interface element, but actually, it works like an option box. And then I should also uncheck "hide all" in the "show" menu (I have the program in Danish, so the wording may not be precise).

It seem to me to be a bit strange to use a slider to choose between 4 options, maybe the programmers should think this over, at least this user was lead down the gardenpath....

Edited by hafler