TT-3200 PCI DVB-S2 PROBLEMS AND NOTES FOR HD

computer1 italy

Hallo to all, excuse my bad english, sorry, I have new DVBViewer, very good program.

First I want to say I use it to watch sat TV on my HTPC with videoprojector in HDMI on 1280x720 (720p), I Have a legal subscription to SKY ITALIA with HD channels too (NDS).

I insert my first topic in GENERAL, by the way let me know if there is another better location. Thanks.

My pc is produced from me with Asus P5W-DH , core duo E6600, 2gb ram DDR2 800, sata II 250 x 2, video card ASUS X1950XT Pci Ex 16, TT-3200 for sat DS and HD and TT-3000 for terrestral channels, I use original Windows XP sp2 updated Explorer 7 and Mplayer 11, all newest drivers and bios.

I have dual feed system, Hotbirth 13E on lnb 1 and Astra 19.2E on lnb2, using Disecq 2.0 switch.

With original decoder Sky HD HDMI all ok (PACE), channels, switch, the same with Dreambox 7020, all ok.

Whe card with TT Media center (last version) works and I see FTA HD channels in H.264 also.

I have PDVD7, Elecard H264, CoreAVC H.264, Intervideo, Ati mpeg decoders.

For audio all ok, I have Sound blaster Audigy 2 ZS in optical connection with HT amplifer.

I have this problems with DVBViewer and also with others software (ProgDvb, AltDvb, Dvb Dream):

1) problem driving diseqc from lnb1 to lnb2 with TT-3200 and bda driver .17 and last .18

2) problem tuning some trasponders, software sais like NO SIGNAL but is in error, expecially for example trasponder 11996 Vertical 27500 2/3 where there are HD channels SKY in DVB-S2 on Hotbirth 13E, all software and aldo DVBViewer says NO SIGNAL, if I insert the channels manually or from preset channels lists the channel is selected but no signal is received, the only mode is to use TRANSEDIT 3.0.3 then import channels in DVBViewer, theb I can tune the channels NEXT HD or SKY CINEMA HD or NATIONAL GEO HD.

3) Deleted, read forum rules!

4) The system is not very stable, expecially in H.264, il like some times software stop receiving data, I must change channel, then retune, and dhen restarts. By the way I can see standard and HD channels on the pc right, The CPU load is about 70/75% on HD channels using cam emulator and DVBViewer.

I think many problems are because of the not good comunication from BDA drivers and the software, but I am not a prorammer, I can be in error, sorry. I will do more tests, at the moment I am using Pdvd7 or Intervideo or Ati Mpeg decoding, is better in VMR 9 than overlay.

Thanks for all and excuse my long first post. I hope will be usefull to help for a better, more stable, more simple version than can work better with TT-3200 in HD Dvb-S2 mode.

Thanks for all, I appreciate some suggestions. Is not my intention to see more channels than I pay for, I want to use only my hardware powerfull as HTPC machine for TV KAraoke, Radio, Games, Internet, and so on.

Thanks for all, best regards

Ay

Edited by Lars_MQ