Recent channel

ficofico

I've had downloaded lastest version from members area and I've a problem with recent channel. Even I change channels, the list remain the same. It's possible to cancel this "feature" from DVBViewer option? There is a file to erase to regenerate list? Thank you.

what are you talking about?

With TTremote I can control DVBViewer. There are red on screen menu, green on screen menu, yellow on screen menu, ecc ecc. In the red on screen menu (( F5))( recent channels) the list of recent channels is also the same.

These are no recent channels. This menu shows the most used channels. It's kind of a selforganizing favorites menu.

In DVBViewer italian translation "canali recenti" it's "recent channels"

Where I can change this "most used channels)? The list remain the same . I've change hundred of channels and the list doesn't change.

@ Lars_MQ

ehm, in english.lng the above mentioned menu is called "Recently used Channels", so I translate what it mean... but evidently the menu is build in a way I haven't understand in deep yet...

So, if the menu really «shows the most used channels» (please assure me on this) I can translate it in "Canali frequenti" or maybe "Canali più visti" or "Canali abituali"; anyhow there are slightly meaning difference between them, so if you can keep clear how the menu is built, I can translate it in the most correctly way...

BTW, ficofico (and me too, I'm curious) ask for the place were are stored the values of the menu, to change or to delete them for a fresh rebuild...

:bye: