3.6.1..where did channels.dat go..?!?

retro

Hello..!

Just installed the latest version, into a separate folder not to mess with my old version. This is how I usually do it. After trying the new version as-is, I then copy over my channellist, skins etc..

So, I copied my old channels.dat into the new folder, noticing that there was no existing channels.dat..?!? I then started DVBViewer. But..only the default channels are in the channellist..not any of my long time, well organized favorites in my channels.dat.. :bye:

Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but this has always worked before..?!?

You can find were are stored all relevant files in "About/Info/Versioninfo": clic on the blue path and copy your personalized files into there...

:bye:

Thanks..!

There was a path to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\CMUV\DVBViewer..I didn't know DVBViewer used this at all..Here were many of the same files as in C:\Program\DVBViewer..plugins-, scripts-, database-folders..and channels.dat.

Is this something new in 3.6.1..?!?

Since on the computer I'm using to write this, where I also have a dvb-card and 3.6.0 DVBViewer, the files in the same path as above only contains 4 .xml-files and 2 .log-files..no channels.dat or plugin-folder etc..?

Doesn't matter..with my channels.dat in the specified folder, it works.

Thanks..!

Edited by retro