Missaligned video

McenterFreak

Il try again!

When starting DVBViewer most of the times the video i missaligned inside the DVBViewer window. DVBViewer starts at the primary display as desired.

To solve the problem i need to drag the window to the other (secondary) display and use Rebuild graph, move the window back to the primary display, then all is okay

I use the latest version of DVBViewer

How can i solve this?

As i wrote in the beginning "Il try again" i have posted this problem, with screendumps in this post: http://www.DVBViewer.info/forum/index.php?...92&hl=align

The checklist

1. There is no support for outdated versions! You can download the current release of the DVBViewer Pro as registered customer in the member's area.

Check!

2. First of all: Keep calm! With haste you may only worsen the damage or problem.

Check!

3. Read the manual and/or the FAQ.

Check!

4. If nothing applies you should use the search function of the DVBViewer-forum. Select Search, enter a search item (at least 4 let­ters), and pay attention to the search options. Make several attempts with different terms; there is a high probability that it is not a new problem and that there's already a solution for it.

Check!

5. If your search delivers no results you may ask for assistance in the forum. You should carefully formulate your question, at best take your time and write it off-line first.

Check!

So 5 out of 5

Can you help me now?

Or shall i dance on the table?

Hi :rolleyes: What Lars means, you've forgotten the most important:

6: Please download the application "supporttool" which is attached to Oliver's post, run it and attach the generated file "support.zip" to your next answer here in this thread.

P.S. i would prefer to see a beautiful girl dancing on a table... ;)

Edited by SnoopyDog
Hi :) What Lars means, you've forgotten the most important:

6: Please download the application "supporttool" which is attached to Oliver's post, run it and attach the generated file "support.zip" to your next answer here in this thread.

P.S. i would prefer to see a beautiful girl dancing on a table... :bye:

Maybe there should be a 6th request, but rigth now it only says: "Additionally" and "should be"

But anyhow, this problem seems to be complex. Normaly it occurred every time i started DVBViewer, but rigth now i cant force it!

I dont think i have changed anything

I will post a "Supporttool" log rigth after my next experience with this problem

P.S. Who says i am NOT a beautiful girl :)

Ähem, your name doesn't sound very female... :bye: Sorry if i was wrong.

Yes, you are right. Oliver should change the text a bit t make clear, that the support.zip is needed if you have problems with your computer / your installation / direct show filters / whatever...

Edited by SnoopyDog